Well I shared a little sneak peek last week using the “One Happy Day” through the letter box kit. I am now very excited to be sharing with you my project. When I was in the UK I had my annual trip to Hobbycraft and found these lovely box frames on offer so I decided to create my project using that.
I started with a square of white card trimmed to fit inside the frame and cut an aperture in this and added some designer paper to look like waves. I then used some of the purple glitter paper from the One Happy Day Box and cut a mermaids tail from it and stuck this upside down and in the waves.
I then used a mermaid build a die from Spellbinders and used some more of the glitter paper and added one of the lovely gems to her hair which is also in the kit.
I then used some of the sequins and mixed them with some other gems I had at home to create the detail at the bottom of the box frame. The One Happy Day Box is amazing and contains all my favourite things, lots of bling and my favourite colours. What I love the best about the Through The Letterbox kits is that they work really well with what ever you have in your craft stash already.
Hurry and grabs yours now.
The box contains the following:
* x6 6″x6″ velvet spotty paper
* x3 6″x6″ spotty pink paper
* x3 4″x5″ purple glitter cardstock
* Unforgettable ‘You Are’ chipboard shapes by My Minds Eye
* x1 pack of pink paper blossoms by Simply Creative
* x1 pack of purple paper blossoms by Simply Creative
* x3 wooden shapes to decorate – flower, bambi, crown
* selection of pink and purple flowers – paper, plastic, ceramic
* mobile phone clips
* x3 lengths of ribbon, including beaded ribbon, organza ribbon, and twill ribbon
* x1 fabric flower for applique
* Bag of purple sequins
* Purple selection of buttons and brads
Thanks for stopping by and please stop by again soon for more lovely projects created by the amazing Design Team.