Hello everyone. We have started the school holidays here in France and to say thank you to my sons school teacher we sent her some chocolates in a handmade gift bag.
The my sons school teacher is brilliant. She has tonnes of patience and also is willing to speak to me in English when things get a little difficult. So its also a thank you from me.
To make this bag you will need two pieces of 12×12 designer paper.
On the first side score in at 3 and 11″ and then turn it to the right and score again at 3 and 10″. The glue you pieces together and snip up the bottom panels.
To decorate my bag I used some of the contents from the Hooked Through The Letter Box Kit. I first cut a circle and added some ink to look like the sea. I then used the little stamp set and stamped the fish onto some of the spare paper I had left over from the bag. I cut these out and added them to my under the sea topper. I also added some of the wooden shapes from the Hooked Box.
Have a lovely day and please stop by the Bubbly Funk Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.
The box contains items you can use for different types of crafts:
* x3 6×6 paper by Lawn Fawn – Perfectly Plaid, Chill
* x3 6×6 coordinating cardstock
* x2 square card envelopes
* ‘I Am Hooked’ stamps by Cathie Shuttleworth
* organza flowers
* paper flowers
* wooden nautical shapes
* white fabric bows
* x2 ‘Beautiful’ sun die-cut title
* x4 lengths of ribbon, including Sari ribbon, spotty ribbon, plain white tape ribbon (good for stamping or inking on) and Rose ribbon
* x3 Prima Sultan gems
* Bag of silver and blue sequins/beads
* Mobile phone clip