I began by covering my wall plaque with paper. I used a wet tacky glue so I could move it into the correct position, giving a slatted effect. Once dry, trimmed the excess, distressed, and sanded the edges and doodled around the edges.
Next I took a 13@arts antler stencil and drew twe sets of antlers onto kraft cardstock. I carefully cut them out with fine scissors. I then coloured one set black.
I glued the black set down onto my wall plaque first, before adding the kraft ones next, with foam pads to add depth.
Next, I took the feathers from the ephemera pack and creased them in half before glueing them onto the plaque.
I did the same with leaves from the pack, before adding lots of layers of flowers with foam pads over the top. To finish I added some texture in the form of artificial leaves, flowers and pom poms.
I hand cut my wild and free title on my silhouette machine in black vinyl. This plaque was for my bedroom as the pinks and blues are my colour scheme but it quickly got stolen by my daughter xx
I hope you like this project and are inspired to have a play making your own.
A4 Kraft cardstock
Greyboard Wall Plaque
Diecut Vinyl Title