This is one of the six stamps released 5th October, in my first collection – Woodland Walk. My Dear Deer.
- Stamp Deer image and heat emboss and colour.
- Stamp the flowers using coloured ink and fussy cut out.
- Create a background using acrylic paint and washi tape, using some of the smaller stamps to add feature to the background.
- Add some cotton thread behind the deer before sticking down.
- Stamp and emboss a sentiment.
- Finish off with handcutting a scallop edge and mat and layer all together.
Find stamp UMSDB087 Stamp-Woodland Walk-My Dear Deer at Creative Expressions Stockists!