I LOVE creating inky backgrounds! This time it is with watercolour paints and powders by Creative Expressions.
I used coordinating colours and as well as that when they mixed together they created a coordinating tone mix too! Used a mix of Watercolour Stain, Pearlescent colour and Shimmer powders, which when thrown onto paper which is already wet will automatically just blend. All helped to create a pattern with a hand blower.
Added stamped images which I then heat embossed and added some doodled pieces.
Tell them it’s time to go…
- Creative Expressions – Botanical Stain, Italian Plum
- Creative Expressions – Botanical Stain, Blueberry
- Creative Expressions – Pearlescent Watercolour Ink, Purple Twilight
- Creative Expressions – Pearlescent Warercolour Ink, Nearly Navy
- Cosmic Shimmer – Shimmer Shakers, Bright Sunshine
- Woodware Stamp – Curly Petals
- Embossing Powder – White, Black, Gold
- Tim Holtz Stickers – Chit Chat
- Creative Expressions – Stamp Set, Inspiring Edges