This was a relatively quick and simple card, and it was so nice to use patterned paper for a change, if only as a background piece!
I stamped the image twice, and heat embossed. Coloured and fussy cut the acorn and then coloured the one image background.
Layered several times and added a Sizzix edge die to the right for added depth.
- Stampers Anonymous stamp – Autumn Blueprint CMS133
- Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide – Fossilized Amber
- Distress Oxide – Spiced Marmalade
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge – Plaque & Postage 656628